- A player’s body may be tied to the wheelchair with an elastic belt either around the waist or across the thighs or both.
- The player’s feet must be fixed to the footrest of the wheelchair.
- The seat of the wheelchair, including any padding can be horizontal or angled backwards. It cannot be angled forwards.
- A wheelchair may be equipped with a rear supporting wheel, which may extend beyond the main wheels.
- The wheelchair must not have any electric or other devices to assist movement or steering of the chair.
- An upper or lower leg amputee may use a crutch.
- The crutch must not exceed the players’ natural measurement from the armpit to the ground.